I'm using this in conjunction with a Korean beauty routine, but there isn't much in the container. It takes like 1.5 squeezes to do my face and so it goes quickly. But it's affordable compared to other similarly sized high end products.
The Korean beauty routine has been wonderful on my skin though, I don't need foundation as much. It takes about 5-10 minutes a night, I don't do it in the day as makeup doesn't adhere well over some of the products.
For all of the steps except washing remember to pat, not rub, as you layer. I have combo skin and this works well for me!
1. Wash with a Sephora makeup remover towel and water (these things are awesome) followed by Bare Minerals cleanser (okay, not Korean)
2. Etude house toner on face and neck
3. Apply Mizon snail ampule for moisturizing and anti-wrinkle properties. Don't skip this step as it's a moisture bath!
4. Floss while this dries then apply Mizon Intensive Firming Collagen Lifting Cream
5. I brush my teeth while that dries and apply Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream. Only use a small amount! It comes with a little spoon to measure.
6. Top off with Mizon "Good Night White" sleeping mask to even out skin tone
I am so impressed by this product. I am in my twenties and have been embarrassed about heavy forehead wrinkles and acne for a while. You can see in this picture the difference after using this product for only 7 days, morning and night.
This essence is not goopy or sticky at all, and it dries fairly quickly and does not leave any residue on the skin. There isn't a strong smell- it's a very very faint smell- so not bad at all. I don't do reviews but I felt like this needed one!!
I'm not a pro beauty product user, I'm a guy and I like to look good and feel good but at the end of the day I'm simple man. This was my first moisturizer product purchase and I will admit I was happy with it. It felt good to apply and dried quickly and didn't leave much sticky residue. I'm trying shisheido now but Mizon still has a good lasting impression on me, I plan to buy another one for travel use.
This is immediately refreshing. It's slightly thicker in consistency than straight hyaluronic acid (I have that as well) and does best layered over a serum, after toner + essence and before moisturizer. I've used this for a couple weeks now and my skin stays moisturized for longer than before.
I only used this product at night underneath a moisturizer. I've been using this product for about 4 months now and it's great. I definitely noticed my skin feeling more refreshed, softer, and hydrated after a month of use. It's always important to check for ingredient toxicity when using something on your face/body daily. The ingredients of this product seem to be safe.
-Thin consistency- blends into skin well and almost like water.
-Skin feels hydrated in the morning after using it overnight
-Ingredients are safe and beneficial for dry/sensitive skin
-If you're using a good moisturizer, this may not be necessary